Microbiological Safety Cabinets / Fume Cupboards – Testing
Offers testing and validation services of the microbiological safety cabinets and fume cupboards.
Dentalcon, offers a complete range of documentation and testing services to ensure that your biological safety cabinetry provides the necessary clean air and containment for your work processes and your personnel.
- HEPA/ULPA Filter Installation Leak Test
- Airflow Velocity Profile Test
- Airflow Smoke Pattern Test
- Downflow Airflow Velocity and Volume Test
- Decontamination with Para formaldehyde
- Particle Counting Test – Noise Level Test
- Light Intensity Test – Filter Pressure Drop Test
- UV Light Test
In addition, Dentalcon also offers the following secondary maintenance services:
- Supply and Installation of Pre-filters and HEPA Filters – Supply and Installation of Blower
- Repair of Stainless Steel and/or Perforated Table Top – Electrical/Mechanical Safety Checks
- Repair of Front Hinged Window or Sash
All biohazard safety cabinets are certified to Class 100 or higher cleanliness standards in accordance to ISO 14644 and NSF 49 & EN 12469 Standard for Laminar Flow/ Biohazard Cabinetry and all customers will be issued with an official certification report documenting the performance of their unit(s).
Inflow Airflow Velocity and Volume Test